Directions to Beauville by car
Route from Toulouse Area
- From the A62 Toulouse/Bordeaux Motorway Take Junction 9 Castelsarrasin (about 30 mins from Toulouse).
- At Roundabout head left for MOISSAC/follow green signs for AGEN
- As you enter Moissac you’ll cross over the River Tarn and then over a canal where there are traffic lights. Continue on for approx. 100 Metres.
- The road will bend around to the left (direction Agen). At this point turn RIGHT towards Bourg de Visa (the D7).
- Continue on this road for approx 15 minutes. You’ll come to a crossroads, head straight across to Brassac staying on the D7. After another 10 minutes you’ll come to Bourg de Visa. Go through the village staying on the main road. About 1 km out of the village there’s a right hand turn signposted to Beauville (5 mins from Bourg de Visa). Keep on this road and just before you enter the village of Beauville Les 2 Lacs camp site is situated on your left.
Route from Bordeaux Area
- From the A62 Bordeaux/Toulouse Motorway Take Junction 7 for Agen. Follow signs for Agen Centre and as soon as they appear, signs for Toulouse. These will bring you onto the N113. Follow the N113 to Toulouse.
- You will pass through the suburb of Bon Encontre and thereafter Castelculier (with Leclerc Supermarket/petrol station on your right hand side as you come to a roundabout). Continue across this roundabout staying on the N113.
- You will pass through traffic lights and after approximately 1km there will be a left hand turn (with dedicated turning lane) signposted to Beauville. Take this turning (the D215) and stay on this road for approx 20 minutes passing through the village of La Sauvetat de Savères.
- At the end of this road you will arrive at a T-Junction where you turn right to join the D122 which will bring you straight into Beauville. On entering the village turn right for Les 2 Lacs camp site which is situated approximately 500m along this road on the right hand side.
Route from Paris/Cahors Area
- Follow the A20 Autoroute and exit at Junction 57 Cahors Nord, subsequently taking the N20, direction Toulouse, which will take you around the Cahors ring road.
- Once heading south, turn off onto the D653 and then the D656 (which is the main Cahors – Agen road).
- We are approximately 45 minutes from Cahors and 20 mins after you reach Tournon (which you’ll skirt around on the D656). As you come into the village of St Amans-du-Pech (on the D656), turn left onto the D80 (signposted Beauville) and then right onto the D215 at the T-junction you’ll come to. You’ll be able to see Beauville up on the hill to your left.
- Take the 2nd turning left, signposted Beauville. On entering the village turn right, Les 2 Lacs campsite will be on your right hand side about 500m after you have passed the village green.