Beauville Arts can offer a range of corporate events both in France and the UK. In addition to the fantastic resources we have in Beauville we have a amazing team of specialist musicians, dancers and theatre directors providing high quality tuition and support. You can organise your event here in France or we can bring our team to you!
- Recording studio – air conditioned, sound proofed and acoustically treated vocal booth and 80m2 ‘live’ room.
- Performance Hall – very large rehearsal and performance space, stage and lighting, sound system, seating up to 400.
- Dance Studio – for smaller groups up to 30, also used as a gym room.
- Sports Hall – Indoor tennis, basketball, football, changing and shower facilities.
- Kitchen – attached to the main hall, can cater for very large numbers, several specialist French chefs available
- Practice Rooms – additional 7 rooms available in the village for small group sessions and seminars
- Local Campsite – activities include boating, canoeing, paintball, swimming,volleyball and many more.
- Conference Equipment – including ICT equipment, projectors, screens, mics and sound system.
We can organize any type of accommodation for your team, from camping to five star chateaux, local bijoux chambres d’hotes to gite complexes. The area has an abundance of accommodation to fit all budgets and we can arrange this for any number of participants. Similarly, with catering, we can offer your group a whole range of culinary options. This is the heartland of French cuisine and the region abounds with fine restaurants and brasseries. Why not make a cooking class one of your activities? We can find you the finest chefs in the area to teach you.
We can organise all your transport needs from flight bookings, airport pickups, visits to local attractions and taxis to hotels. We can arrange excursions to some of the most wonderful chateaux in France. Why not try a wine tasting trip to the Bordeaux vineyards or visit the beautiful city of Toulouse. Discover the medieval city of Carcassonne or visit the largest sand dune in Europe at Archachon. Rest assured all your logistical needs will be taken care of here on the ground; you can rely on us and our wide-ranging contacts in the area.
Our team of performing arts specialists are truly a unique resource. Some have worked with Beauville Arts for over 10 years and they have extensive experience working with all skill levels and all ages. All we require from you is enthusiasm and we can take you on a musical and theatrical adventure you will never forget.
Ideas for corporate or private events:
- Musical Theatre – singing, dancing and acting. Even if you have never done anything like this before, we can train you up to performance level in no time!
- Rock School – fulfill your dreams to be a rock star. We can teach an instrument from scratch so that you can perform in public. We once taught 70 participants, in 8 different bands to perform in just 3 days!
- Songwriting & Recording – learn the craft of songwriting, then realise your ideas by recording them in our digital studio. We have very experienced engineers and producers who can really get you on the right track.
- Commerical Dance – always wanted to look like the dancers on TV? We can teach the skills and a routine that you can perform for friends and colleagues.
- Choral Singing – learn the importance of teamwork by singing in a choir. One part is only as good as the whole.
These are just some of the team-building focus ideas and we can of course provide a mixture of several different events. These lead workshops can also be combined with sporting and cultural activities, in-house conference events and trips and visits to local attractions. What is important is that everything is bespoke – we will cater exclusively to your needs. Beauville is one of the prettiest villages in SW France and provides a fantastic retreat from everyday distractions and a place to really focus yourself and your team on the things that matter.
To get more information contact Claire on +33 (0)5 53 87 72 18 or email firstname.lastname@example.org