Courses are operated by Beauville Arts SARL, registered in France (No. Siret: 442 128 120 00015).
It is advised that you make your booking as early as possible as places on the courses are strictly limited. Please note that no course payment should be made prior to the receipt of confirmation of a place being available.
Confirmation of a booking is subject to a deposit payment. The balance of fees is payable by the date indicated on the invoice.
Any bookings made within 6 weeks of the course commencing must be paid in full within 10 days of invoice.
The booking of a place is regarded as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
All cancellations must be made in writing and take effect from the date we receive such notice. The deposit is non-refundable, unless specifically stated on the invoice.
Cancellation charges are applied according to the amount of notice we receive as follows:
Notice given prior to arrival Cancellation Charge
45 days or more Deposit
15 to 45 days 50% total cost of stay
0 to 14 days 100% total cost of stay
After arrival date 100% total cost of stay
We expect and hope that all young people attending Beauville Arts courses will make every effort to show respect at all times to fellow students and members of staff. The course rules outlined below are designed to ensure that all students and staff are able to enjoy their stay free from any unpleasant, intimidating or aggressive behaviour, and in safety.
However, any student who consistently breaks the course rules, breaks the law or displays aggressive or intimidating behaviour will face instant dismissal from the course and will return home at their own expense.
- Students are expected to attend all meals, classes / rehearsals and arranged activities
- All damage to property, equipment or accommodation will be charged to the student
- Gratuitous or wilful damage to Beauville Arts property, public property or other students’ property may result in dismissal from the course
- Consumption or possession of alcohol by any student is not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted for students under the age of 18
- Drug-taking or possession of drugs will result in instant dismissal from the course
- No student is to enter any water (lake, swimming pool) unless under the strict supervision of Beauville Arts staff. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in instant dismissal from the course
- Intimidating behaviour towards another student or member of staff will result in instant dismisal from the course
- Boys and girls may only mix in the designated recreation areas and not enter each others’ accommodation
- Personal mobile phones must be turned off during all rehearsals and scheduled activities
*The course rules apply to young people of 18 and under attending our courses
At the direction of the Course Director, photographs or videos may be taken of students on the course and these may be used in promotional material for Beauville Arts SARL or on our website.
All travel details requiring a transfer accompanied by Beauville Arts staff must be confirmed in writing and will be subject to an additional fee. The cost of any excess baggage is entirely the responsibility of the student.
All students attending Beauville Arts courses should have adequate cover for medical treatment in France. Any medical fees advanced by Beauville Arts SARL are to be reimbursed by the student’s legal guardian upon presentation of proof of payment.
Musical instruments should be insured and brought at the students risk. Beauville Arts SARL accepts no responsibility in the event of damage or theft of instruments or personal belongings.
Liability and Changes
Beauville Arts SARL has public liability insurance. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude any liability of Beauville Arts Ltd for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the company or those employed by the company.
Details of course programmes are published in good faith however we reserve the right to make changes or alterations to any aspect of the courses provided in the event of contributing factors beyond our control.