WHAT TO BRING
- Picnic and water bottle (Day Students only)
- Tennis or Dance Shoes
- Comfortable stretchy clothes for dancing, no skirts.
- Bag to keep lyrics etc.
- Old ‘T’ Shirt for painting in
- Towel and Swimming costume (NO SHORTS/BERMUDAS allowed, speedo style only for boys)
- Towel and toiletries for residential students, bedding provided.
FOR THE SHOW:
|Girls: Fish Net Tights (no stockings or hold ups), black dance or gym shoes, black hotpants (short shorts), black top
Boys: Suit style trousers (no jeans), plain collared shirt, waistcoat (if possessed)
White Long Sleeved Shirt with collar (ties provided), Light Grey School Skirt (girls) or Shorts (boys up to and incl. age 12, boys 13+ may wear long grey/black trousers), Knee length Grey or white Socks. Black Shoes (these can be school shoes or gym or dance shoes). Uniform items can be bought relatively cheaply online from M&S or UK Supermarkets: e.g. Tesco, Asda, often sold in ‘2-packs’ so think about teaming up with a friendAlso, local students possessing and able to bring a push scooter (trotinnette), please do so!